SoftKey Solutions Service References

Back to SoftKey Solutions | View guestbook

Displaying page 36 of 45. Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Submitted by Comments:
mil
From: Belgium
Website:
E-mail:
Software runs perfectly without dongle. Good support, fast service.
Thanks Bill.
Werkt goed, gaat snel, mensen van hun woord.
Added: August 29, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
MTH
From: México
Website:
E-mail:
Dear, Mr. Bill

It was a pleasure to make treatment with you.
Thank you for your help, service and the seriousness of their work.

I don't have any doubt in recommending it, because I checked that "The
Reputation is the most important thing in your business".

Added: August 17, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Jim
From: USA
Website:
E-mail:
Great service, Bill was a pleasure to work with and the product worked
without a glitch.
Added: August 14, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Rolando Menendez
From: Spain
Website:
E-mail: rolandomenendez@yahoo.es
Just a note to say that the emulator is working very well - as advertised!
Thanks for a very simple product that works.

Rolando
Added: August 8, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Pereira
From: Portugal
Website:
E-mail:
Inicialmente tive grande curiosidade em saber se este programa trabalhava
ou não. Então resolvi testá-lo e fiquei convencido. Parabens, Bill, por
este fantástico programa.
Added: August 1, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Pereira
From: Portugal
Website:
E-mail: pereira.apt@netvisao.pt
Dear Bill,

At the beginning I had great curiosity to know if this program would run or
not. I tried and was convinced. Congratulations, Bill, for your fantastical
Submitted by Comments:
VS
From:
Website:
E-mail:
Bill's Service is Extremly Fast, Secure, Reliable, Trusted. Extremly
Trustworthy. I have never thought of this much support and friendly
professional service. I have learned Professionalism from him. No words for
his support. Thankyou Bill, Thankyou once and always.
Added: July 1, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Bill
From: United States
Website:
E-mail:
I am very pleased with the product and the diligence shown by your people
getting the solutions to work. Everything works great! The software that
I needed the emulator for is no longer in business, so now I much more
peace of mind knowing I have some insurance against the possible disaster
of a dongle failure or loss. I highly recommend your product to anyone in
my same situation of owning an unsupported software product.
Added: June 29, 2006